- Centre access: Office and Co-working customers have access to their center from 9 am to 7pm in the evening. Unless otherwise arranged with the Community Manager. We shall provide use of conference rooms and private offices subject to availability and upon reservation only. We shall also provide business and administrative support services on demand (to the extent available). Use of these services may be subject to additional fees
- You may not put up any signs on the doors of your accommodation or anywhere else that is visible from outside the rooms you are using without written approval from the local business centre team. We reserve the right to charge a fee for any signage and to specify its design to ensure it remains in keeping with the Centre’s design.
- Taking care of your property: You must take good care of all parts of the business centre, its equipment, fittings and furnishings that you use. You must not alter any part of it.
- Keys and security: Any keys or entry cards which we let you use remain our property at all times. You must not make any copies of the keys and/or entry cards or allow anyone else to use them without our consent. Any loss must be reported to us immediately and you must pay a reasonable fee for replacement keys or cards and of changing locks, if required. This rule improves security levels of the business centre. If you are permitted to use the business centre outside normal working hours, it is your responsibility to lock the doors to your accommodation and to the business centre when you leave. This is to ensure the safety of individuals and property at the business centre.
- Virtual Office Plus 5-day office usage cannot be carried over to future months or used for meeting rooms. Private office assignment is at our sole discretion and all usage subject to our house rules.
- You shall not leave open any corridor doors, exit doors or door connecting corridors during or after business hours. For security purposes and if you do so, it will be at your own risk. All corridors, halls, elevators and stairways shall not be obstructed by you or used for any purpose other than egress and ingress. You can only use public areas with our consent and those areas must always be kept neat and attractive.
- Your name and address: At your request and cost, we are happy to include your name in the house directory at the business centre, where this facility is available. You must not use our name in any way in connection with your business.
You may use the business centre as your registered address subject to compliance with applicable law.
In particular, within one month of signing a service agreement and from time to time at our request, you must provide us with an official document certifying your registered address, a copy of the identity card of the legal representative of the Company and a copy of the articles of association of the Company signed.
- Your employees and guests shall conduct themselves in a business-like manner; proper business attire shall always be worn; the noise level will be kept to a level so as not to interfere with or annoy other customers and you will abide by our directives regarding security, keys, parking and other such matters common to all occupants.
- You shall not, without our prior written consent, store or operate in your office(s) or the business centre(s), any computer (excepting a personal computer) or any other large business machine, reproduction equipment, heating equipment, stove, radio, stereo equipment or other mechanical amplification equipment, vending or coin operated machine, refrigerator, boiler or coffee equipment.
Additionally, you must not conduct a mechanical business therein, do any cooking therein, or use or allow to be used in the building where the business centre is located, oil burning fluids, gasoline, kerosene for heating, warming or lighting.
No article deemed hazardous on account of fire or any explosives shall be brought into the business centre. No offensive gases, odours or liquids shall be permitted. No firearms shall be permitted. The business centre is intended to be used solely for office use.
- The electrical current shall be used for ordinary lighting, powering personal computers and small appliances only unless written permission to do otherwise shall first have been obtained from us at an agreed cost to you. If you require any special installation or wiring for electrical use, telephone equipment or otherwise, such wiring shall be done at your expense by the personnel designated by us.
- You may not conduct business in the hallways, reception area or any other area except in your designated office without our prior written consent.
- You shall bring no animals into the Building other than assistance animals.
- A Virtual Office Plus customer may be accompanied by visitors/guests during days of included office usage. The number of guests cannot exceed the number of workstations in the day office. There is no charge for day office guests, who may access and use Internet services free of charge. They also have free access to a telephone, but all calls will be charged. If we feel that the amount of guest(s) is being abused or exceeds the capacity of the office, you may be asked to book a meeting room at the Office Customer preferred rate.
- Complimentary Office/Virtual Office Membership: Your complimentary membership can be used in any of our locations outside of your home centre where your office/virtual office is located. Use of our Business Lounges will be governed by the membership terms and conditions which are conveniently located on our website
- You shall not use the business centre for manufacturing or storage of merchandise except as such storage may be incidental to general office purposes. You shall not occupy or permit any portion of the business centre to be occupied or used for the manufacture, sale, gift or use of liquor, narcotics or tobacco in any form.
- No additional locks or bolts of any kind shall be placed upon any of the doors or windows of the business centre by you nor shall any changes be made to existing locks or the mechanisms thereof.
- Customers may only solicit other customers for business or any other purpose through centre approved channels (e.g. through noticeboards and networking events held in the center).
- All property belonging to you or any of your employees, agents or invitees shall be at the risk of such person only and we shall not be liable for damages thereto or for theft or misappropriation thereof.
- Smoking of any type i.e. nicotine, electronic, vaping or any other form, shall be prohibited in all public areas, including conference and training rooms. No smoking shall be permitted at any time in any area of the business centre (including open offices).
- Health & safety: In order to ensure that all Centre users have a safe and secure working environment, you, your employees and visitors must comply with all health and safety requirements set out by us, by law and as are otherwise applicable to the Centre. Therefore, in the event that you expect to have multiple/numerous visitors, depending on the specific circumstances, we may require you take an additional office or meeting room space at current rates to accommodate those visitors or those visitors may be refused access to the centre. So please discuss any high-volume visitor requirements you may have with your centre team in advance.
- You will not use the co-working shared space for meetings or free guests. Day offices or meeting rooms should be used to accommodate these needs.
Services and Obligations
- Furnished office accommodation: You will not affix anything to the windows, walls or any other part of the office or the business centre or make alterations or additions to the office or the business centre without our prior written consent.
- Use of the facilities: We are happy to discuss special arrangements for the use of the facilities outside the business centre standard opening hours or, the standard working days where the business centre is located. There may be an additional charge for such special arrangements. This can be discussed at the time of arrangement.
- All the pay-as-you-use services are subject to the availability of the business centre staff at the time of any service request. We will endeavour to deal with a service request at the earliest opportunity and provide the additional service you require, but we will not be held responsible for any delay.
- If in our opinion, we decide that a request for any pay-as-you-use service is excessive, we reserve the right to charge an additional fee at our usual published rates based on the time taken to complete the service. This will be discussed and agreed between us at the time you make such request.
- Services provided by your Community team will be available during standard opening hours. Internet access and phone lines are available after hours and weekends.
- Mail acceptance policy: For Virtual Office customers with mail handling service, we will not accept any items exceeding 4.5 kgs (10 lbs.) in weight, 46 cms (18”) in any dimension, 0.03 cubic meters (1 cubic foot) in volume. Items of larger size will only be accepted upon mutual prior agreement. For Office and Co-working customers, receipt of packages that contain any dangerous, live or perishable goods shall be entitled in our absolute discretion to return any uncollected items or refuse to accept any quantity of items it considers unreasonable or unlawful. We do not guarantee or assume responsibility for any of the services hereunder.
Note: We may charge an administrative fee if we feel that there is excessive volume of mail received and processed by our team on your behalf
- We hold no liability over loss or damage of delivered or any in transit goods.
- Community meeting (where available and part of your product offering): The use of the Community meeting room is subject to availability and may not be available in locations where meeting space is provided in the co-working areas. t can only be booked, through you’re the community manager, on a first come, first served basis (same-day bookings).The Community meeting room must be returned to the state in which it was originally found following the meeting. Cancellation of usage is at our discretion if any customer use is deemed to be excessive.
- In selected centres we use camera recording for security purposes whereby signage will be clearly posted.
- Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements: For some services we provide, local regulation may require that we obtain confirmation of personal and business identification/documentation from you. Where this is a requirement, we will only be able to commence those services you have contracted for once you have provided the requested information.
Our service agreement
- Company name change: If there is a need to change the name of your company, requests must be made
- Subordination: This agreement is subordinate to our lease with our landlord and to any other agreements to which our lease with the landlord is subordinate.
- The address of the office services availed by you in the Centre may be used as registered company address with our approval whilst there is an active service agreement in place. It is your responsibility to update the company registration details when the agreement ends. Failure to do so within 30 days of the end of the agreement will result in a heavy penalty depending on the duration.
- Standard services: The standard fee and any fixed, recurring services requested by you are billed in advance. Where a daily rate applies, the charge for any such month will be 30 times the standard fee. For a period of less than a month the standard fee will be applied daily.
All services will renew automatically at the prevailing market rate. If you would like to stop a recurring service, please speak with your community team; they will be able to remove the service starting from the next calendar month from your request.
- Pay-as-you-use (one off) services: Fees for pay-as-you-use services, plus applicable taxes, in accordance with our published rates which may change from time to time, are billed in arrears.
- Coffee & Tea/Kitchen Amenity service: allows you and your visitors access to self-service coffee and hot beverages and is charged per office occupant. You can opt out of this service through your online account
- Business Continuity Service: Business Continuity is a service that is provided for 3 months following your departure (agreement end date) from the business centre, to cover the management of mail, fax, calls and visitors. Prices can be obtained upon request.
- We will provide a pre-recorded message on your existing phone confirming your new number.
- Should any visitors come to the centre, our professional receptionist team will give them the new office address. Also provided is a one-page flyer with your new contact information to make it easy for visitors to find you.
- We will continue to collect mail and faxes to ensure correspondence is not missed. If you choose to have them forwarded to the new address, we will do so at the preferred customer rates and a credit card must be on file.
If the Business Continuity package is not purchased:
- Phones will be disabled with no forwarding message.
- Mail will be returned to sender.
- No information will be given to customers other than they no longer have space there
- Late payment and penalty: Late fee dates will vary based on the type of service/invoice that is provided. If you do not pay fees when due a service fee of INR 1,500 plus a 3 % penalty will be charged on all overdue balances under INR 50,000. For balances equal to or greater than INR 50,000 a fee of INR 1,500 plus a 5 % penalty will be charged on all overdue balances. If you dispute any part of an invoice, you must pay the amount not in dispute by the due date or be subject to such late fee and penalty. We also reserve the right to withhold services (Including for the avoidance of doubt, denying you access to your accommodation) Whilst there are any outstanding fees, penalties and interest or you are in breach of the service agreement, which for the avoidance of doubt, includes these House rules.
- Insufficient funds: You will pay a fee of currency & value, INR 1,250 or the maximum amount permitted by law for the return of any returned cheque or any other declined payment due to insufficient funds.
- Call charges: Charges will not be applied for call transfers to your voicemail but will be applied when transferring a call to a nominated number. Call charges are based on local telecom rates and vary dependent on destination to local, national and international numbers.
48. Mail: You release us from any liability arising out of or incurred in connection with any mail or packages received on your behalf.
49. We shall have no liability to you under this agreement if it is prevented from, or delayed in, performing its obligations under this agreement or from carrying on its business by acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond its reasonable control, including (without limitation) strikes, failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, disease or quarantine restrictions compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, fire, flood, storm or default of suppliers or subcontractors.
Our obligation to perform its obligations shall be suspended during the period required to remove such force majeure event. We shall notify you as soon as reasonably possible of the force majeure event and propose a suitable alternative accommodation (if any) in the same business centre or in another available business centre.
IT and Technology Policy
This policy applies where you wish to use our Telecommunication and Internet connectivity services and equipment.
We are considered a Downstream Service Provider (DSP), which means we provide a personalised connection to the Internet which is managed and protected via a firewall.
- Our Internet and telecommunications
- Content. You acknowledge that we do not monitor the content of information transmitted through our telecommunications lines or equipment, which includes, but is not limited to, Internet access, telephone, fax lines and data lines (“Telecommunications Lines”).
You further acknowledge that we are merely providing a conduit for your Internet transmissions, similar to a telephone company, and that we accept no liability for the content of transmissions by you.
- Restrictions. Our Internet service may be used only for lawful purposes and shall not be used in connection with any criminal or civil violations of state, federal, or international laws, regulations, or other government requirements. Such violations include without limitation theft or infringement of copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other types of intellectual property; fraud; forgery; theft or misappropriation of funds, credit cards, or personal information; violation of export control laws or regulations; libel or defamation; threats of physical harm or harassment; or any conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or gives rise to civil liability. You are responsible for maintaining the basic security and virus protection of your systems to prevent their use by others in a manner that violates the service agreement. You are responsible for taking corrective actions on vulnerable or exploited systems to prevent continued abuse.
- You cannot interfere or install equipment that interferes with or disrupts the functioning of our own equipment or the equipment of our other customers. This will be considered as a breach to these house rules.
- We take no responsibility for personal or other third-party data that belongs to customers and is left on our copiers or visible on the network.
- Security violations. You are prohibited from engaging in any violations of system or network security.
Our Internet service may not be used in connection with attempts – whether or not successful – to violate the security of a network, service, or other system. Examples of prohibited activities include, without limitation, hacking, cracking into, monitoring, or using systems without authorization; scanning ports; conducting denial of service attacks; and distributing viruses or other harmful software. We reserve the right to suspend the Internet access upon notification from a recognized Internet authority or ISP regarding such abuse. We may disconnect your equipment and withhold services if we consider that your hardware or software is, or has become, inappropriate for connection to our network. You are responsible for your own virus or malware protection on your systems and hardware.
- Our Internet services are only available at our locations and connection to our network is only permitted at those locations or via our provided services. You must not create any links between our network and any other network or any telecommunications service without our consent.
- Revisions to this policy. We may modify this policy at any time, with or without notice.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FOR THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS. As part of its services to you, we may provide third-party Internet access and computer hardware and software (“Third-party services”). WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, INCLUDING ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, WHETHER ORAL OR
WRITTEN, FOR SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICES.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NO REPRESENTATION HAS BEEN MADE BY US AS TO THE FITNESS OF THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICES FOR YOUR INTENDED PURPOSE.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FOR YOU’s EQUIPMENT. ALL CUSTOMER EQUIPMENT STORED IN OUR
TELECOMMUNICATIONS ROOM IS STORED AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR SUCH EQUIPMENT AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGE TO SUCH EQUIPMENT.
- DISCLAIMER OF INDIRECT DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF SERVICE. We do not provide any service level
agreement to you in regard to provision or loss of service for its Internet services. We shall not be liable for any indirect damages, including lost profits, arising out or resulting from any loss of service or degradation of connectivity/access to the Internet with the service agreement, even if the other party has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing shall apply, to the fullest extent permitted by law, regardless of the negligence or other fault of either party.